Product News & Info
Don't miss the opportunity to read about this revolutionary game Eternal Conquest - The Great War and how it's positioned to win
Then, after reading that, be sure to check out how to Get in the Game - Literally!
If you are looking for fame and fortune FOR FREE, be sure to join the #EternallyOverTheTop contest!
Finally, if you are looking for some radically new inspirational or motivational material, be sure to read Gamify Your Life!
2 years ago
Eternal Conquest - The Conflict Begins (Early Access) has been updated to support the iPad Pro (2018) 11 inch and iPad Pro (2018) 12.9 inch models.
• Added Native Device Support for iPad Pro (2018) 11 Inch and iPad Pro (2018) 12.9 Inch.
• Added Native Device Support for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
• Added Geo/Time API 4.5.2 Support for the following virtual property types:
- Day of the Week Virtual Properties
- Month of the Year Virtual Properties
- Combo Date/Time/Geo Virtual Properties
• Enabled SSL/TLS Encryption on ALOYE GEO TIME API for Game-To-Server/Server-To-Game Communication.
• Replaced offline geo-location function with life geo-location function to correct oversight from prior update.
• Corrected a menu centering issue across several screens.
• Corrected a Cordova problem that caused a container screen to pop-up under certain conditions. ...
Eternal Conquest - The Conflict Begins and Eternal Conquest - The Great War have been updated to launch as supported on on iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR.
You no longer have to select the iPhone X 9:19 Aspect Ratio from the unsupported device menu. ...
If you have an iPhone XS or XS Max worry not, Eternal Conquest - The Conflict Begins and Eternal Conquest - The Great War are fully supported.
Choose 9:19 iPhone X if you are using the XS
Choose either the 9:16 iPhone 8 OR 9:19 iPhone X if you are using an XS Max depending on your preference.
We will soon update the Early Access built to natively support these two phones, along with the XR.
However you can still play after selecting one of the choices above since our games are fully compatible. ...